4 Last Minute Beauty Advent Calendars under €100,00 that will save your Christmas!
Ho ho ho! It’s that time of the year when shops dress in lights, days get shorter and the first Christmas songs happily flutter around the aisles of supermarkets. It’s that time of the year hence, when each and everyone starts feeling that Christmas magic coming and gets ready for the vibrant tour de force we call December. Ready, steady, go, right? Well, yes – if it wasn’t for the fact that you reeeeally wanted a beauty advent calendar this year but you forgot to order one while you were still wearing your bikini at the beach and now 95% of them are sold out… No way! But hey, no worries at all! Any laggards like me shall not despair: this post comes right in time to save Christmas with the ultimate 4 last-minute 2019 Beauty Advent Calendars for just under 100€ – it’s Black Friday Week and nothing’s lost after all!
LAST YEAR’S LAST MINUTE BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDARS
Last year I wrote a post on the same topic and you loved it – yay to the army of last-minute shoppers, it’s nice to know you’re not alone! The article was all about 2018 calendars, of course, however if you are on a desperate hunt for ideas, you might find it still useful. In fact, today I’m going to talk about 4 different brands, so 6 ideas last year and 4 this year.. I’m sure you’ll get some good tips to save your Advent in the end!
The article: 2018 Affordable Beauty Advent Calendars
THE GOLDEN RULES FOR THIS YEAR’S CHOICE
Like last year, I’ve applied some golden rules to determine my personal shortlist of last-minute 2019 Beauty Advent Calendars and these are:
- All advent calendars must be still available online or in store this last week of November (watch out for Black Friday deals!)
- Each must cost less than €100,00
- Any calendar I mention is one I would personally buy – I’m not going to include anything I wouldn’t spend my money for.
This being said, all eyes on me and let’s get started with the best last minute 2019 Beauty Advent Calendars to save your way into Christmas this year!
4. BIOTHERM – 24 LUXURIES ADVENT CALENDAR
At a price of €59,00, the king of French thermal beauty comes with a selection of 24 skincare & bodycare travel sizes including many of the brand’s top best sellers such as Life Plankton Elixir Repairing Serum and Aquasource Concentrate Glow. The whole lot comes enclosed in a mysterious and glacial packaging, maybe not too Christmassy, but still very effective – just imagine this calendar under the lights of a blue and silver Christmas tree and I’m sure you can already hear Elsa from Frozen singing her song.
In fact, if I hadn’t already battened down the hatches some weeks ago with Kiehl’s, this calendar would have been the perfect suitor under my Christmas tree: Biotherm is a brand I don’t know well and an advent calendar is a golden chance to familiarise with it without spending a fortune!
WHERE: The 24 Luxuries Advent Calendar is still available on Biotherm’s website (mind Black Friday’s deals too)
- Life Plankton™ Essence 14ml
- Life Plankton™ Sensitive Emulsion 10ml
- Life Plankton™ Eye 5ml
- Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift 5ml
- Biosource Face Cleanser 50ml
- Blue Therapy Amber Algae Revitalize 5ml
- Aquasource Night 20ml
- Force Supreme Black Mask 5ml
- Aquasource Serum Biphase 5ml
- Biosource Total Renew Oil 30ml
- Aquasource Gel Normal to Combinaison Skin 20ml
- Skin Oxygen Gel Cream 5ml
- Aquafitness Shower Gel 40ml
- Gel Face Cleanser 40ml
- Lait Corporel Hydrating Mik 40ml
- Life Plankton™ Elixir Reparing Serum 7ml
3. SEPHORA – FROSTED PARTY ADVENT CALENDAR
Winter mood again here, with Sephora putting out a beauty calendar with a delicate and funny design made of pastel nuances and a happy gang of penguins hopping around the snowy landscape. It truly is a lovely packaging, one of those you can leave in plain sight and make it part of your Christmas decorations – isn’t this enough?
Inside there are 24 gifts divided into make-up, skincare, bathcare and accessories, all signed by Sephora. I won’t lie, when it comes to Sephora, I’m much more into skincare than other products – I’m a huge fan of their hand and face masks and I find their Christmas collection is a gem. On the other hand, the accessories included in this calendar work more as fillers than true treats, reason why I feel Sephora could have done a slight better work – a couple less accessories and a couple more beauty products and the calendar would have felt much more high-end. Nevertheless, it’s true that this comes at a very low price for a 2019 Beauty Advent Calendar (€39,90), which makes it both a perfect self-made present and a cute gift for a friend!
WHERE: You can find it both in store and online
- 1 #Lipstories #3 Oui! (4 g)
- 1 velvety red n°40 PinkTee (5 ml)
- 1 kajal pencil mini 09. Intense black (0.73 g)
- 1 lipstick mini 03. Classic red (0.73 g)
- 1 Colorful, Eyeshadow No. 204 Mother-of-Pearl (1.2 g)
- 1 L178 nail polish. Bouquet of roses (5 ml)
- 1 x 2 quick release cloths (2 x 2.63 g)
- 1 nourishing and moisturizing lip balm made of watermelon (3.5 g)
- 1 sparkling star for bathing – In the sun (15 g)
- 1 bubble bath star – pillow fight (15 g)
- 1 shower gel – Tonight we go out (9.5 ml)
- 1 shower gel – pillow fight (9.5 ml)
- 1 pair of eye masks – Firming smoothing
- 1 Shea Lip Mask – Smoothing Moisturizer
- 1 charcoal nose mask- Cleansing
- 1 pineapple nose mask – Smoothing pore perfector
- 2 x 2 express eye make-up remover wipes (4 x 1.87 g)
- 2 Invisible Hair Rubbers
- 1 mini nail file – 6 small nail stencils
- 1 pocket mirror
- 1 penguin pine tree
2. CIATÉ MINI MANI MONTH 2019
With Ciaté London I play at home, that’s it. I bought an Advent Calendar five years ago and I’m not lying when I say it still lays on the bookshelf in my home five year later. Ciaté is one of my favourite brands when it comes to nail varnishes both in terms of nuances and quality (just consider I still use my 2014 nail polishes in 2019!), therefore I feel it’s safe to say this calendar is a must-have for a sparkling rush to Christmas.
Inside you’ll find a limited edition glitter nail file, 1 full-size paint-pot nail varnish and 22 mini-sized nail varnishes whose nuances range from purples to blues through whites, mints and glitter colours + 6 surprise shades. Also, this beauty advent calendar contains no fillers at all and this is why I love Ciaté: they just make such a great job for a good price (€58,22 + €15 delivery fee to Italy) – Nail-art addicted this is your moment!
1. LANCÔME – 2019 ADVENT CALENDAR
Last but not least, let’s get to the top of my personal last minute shortlist – €86,40 of pure happiness for the new Lancôme 2019 Advent Calendar. Just right in budget, it’s true, but if you want to slide with grace towards Christmas and land in luxury with both feet, this is the time!
Let’s forget about the classic calendar with windows as this is more of a beauty box with unexpected and glamourous shapes hiding inside a mix of perfumes, skincare and make-up products for a total of 24 super high-end gifts enriched by the elegant taste of Lancôme’s packagings. Well, if I wanted to feel like a parisienne for a month and have the illusion of opening my windows to the Tour Eiffel every morning, I would choose this, no doubt whatsoever. Afterall, advent calendars are meant for this: letting you daydream and making the days before Christmas magic. And if the experience of bonding with the brand is as important as the gift you find inside the box, I’d really say that Lancôme got this right.
WHERE: The last pieces of this calendar are now available on Lancôme’s website, so hurry up!
- Rénergie Nuit Multi-lift Night cream 15ml
- Hydra Zen Cream-gel 15ml
- Mini Foundation Brush
- Bi-facil 30ml
- Advanced Génifique Concentrate 7ml (x2)
- Lait Galatéis Douceur 50ml
- Le Crayon Khôl Mini 01 noir 0.7g
- Rénergie Multi Lift Cream 15ml
- Effacernes Longue Tenue 02 beige sable 5ml
- Tonique Confort 75ml
- -Advanced- Génifique Yeux 5ml
- -Advanced- Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl™ 5ml
- L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte 505 Adoration 1.6g
- Absolue Revitalizing Night Ritual Mask 15ml
- L’Absolu Rouge 132 Caprice Cream 1.6g
- La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum 4ml
- Trésor Shower Gel 50ml
- Absolue Soft Cream 15ml
- Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big is the new black 2ml
- Ô de Lancôme Body Lotion 50ml
- Hypnôse Mascara 01 Noir Hypnotic 6.2ml
- Prep & Matte Refreshing mattifying make-up primer 10ml
- Idôle Le Parfum 5ml
All right guys, we’ve made it ‘to the end of this no-panic guide to the last minute 2019 Beauty Advent Calendars under €100 and I hope you’ve put judgement and decided how you’re going yo hit December this year!
In the meantime, if you wish to enter the Christmas mood, here are a couple of posts you might like:
Don’t forget to check my Instagram too as around this time I kick off my Christmas creativity and share a lot of content in the stories!